Lines of credit for temp / contract placement staffing
WE OFFER TWO ABL OPTIONS:
(1) a traditional (true) ABL line for staffing companies that have been operation for at least 2 years, subject to normal requirements for a non-bank ABL facility.
(2) a ledgered credit line, which in many cases may be more beneficial, it has the ABL pricing structure, however, unlike a traditional ABL line of credit, there are no restrictions on how long the company has been in business, in fact, it includes startups, there are limited or no audit requirements or covenants that are normal under a bank credit line with respect to financial ratios, concentration and others.
Our asset based lending group understands the funding needs of staffing companies, and our ABL facilities are structured to meet the demands for uninterrupted cash flow.
In addition to a line of credit on your receivables, we also offer asset based lending options that include:
- Open-ended accounts receivable financing options
- Combination of a line of credit and factoring facility
- Term loans
- Equipment lease and finance
- ABL working capital funding