StaffingFactoring.com has available a high-volume factoring product for the larger staffing (temporary / contract placement) agencies with strong management / client base, a flexible accounts receivable / invoice factoring program with very competitive pricing and terms. The factoring facility is structured to fit the individual working capital requirements of our client and offer an ongoing supply of capital for continued growth.
MINIMUM MONTHLY FACTORING VOLUME: $5,000,000
(If smaller -
MAXIMUM MONTHLY FACTORING VOLUME: $35,000,000 (higher volume available)
ADVANCES: Up to 90%
ASSET BASED LENDING (ABL) OPTIONS:
(1) Traditional (true) asset-based line of credit for temporary / contract placement staffing agencies that have been in business for at least 2 years and can meet standard financial and other normal underwriting conditions. The ABL program is an advance plus product, where it is Prime + and a service fee per month. Rates are very competitive based on the overall merits of the deal, which depends on risk, number of customers, credit, etc.
(2) A ledgered credit line, which in many cases may be more beneficial, it has the ABL pricing structure, however, unlike a traditional ABL line of credit, there are no restrictions on how long the company has been in business, in fact, it includes startups, there are limited or no audit requirements or covenants that are normal under a bank credit line with respect to financial ratios, concentration and others.
Our asset based lending group understands the funding needs of staffing companies, and our ABL facilities are structured to meet the demands for uninterrupted cash flow.
In addition to a line of credit on your receivables, we also offer asset based lending options that include:
- Open-ended accounts receivable financing options
- Combination of a line of credit and factoring facility
- Term loans
- Equipment lease and finance
- ABL working capital funding